We are based in St. Louis, Missouri and the mission of AJ Panda is to help families celebrate Chinese culture. To meet this goal, every day we strive for excellence in the following areas:
- Customer Service - We recognize that the cornerstone of our success is satisfied customers, and we are committed to providing "WOW" customer service in everything we do.
- Products - By offering the highest quality of products possible, we want to help our customers bring a touch of Chinese culture into their lives.
- Resources and Information - By helping our customers learn about Chinese culture we hope to strengthen their connection with our mission.
- Ethical Partnerships - By honoring the value of all people, we will seek and develop relationships with partners that share our commitment to ethical business practices.
- Employees - We recognize that our employees can reach their full potential by offering a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for them to apply their talents in a fun and exciting environment.
It is our sincere hope that we live these values, improve every day, and are rewarded with loyal customers who share our passion for Chinese culture.
Note from the Founder
The start of AJ Panda can be traced back to November 2, 2006. That is the day I was handed a picture with the faces of two beautiful Chinese girls, who two months later would become my adopted twin daughters. While in China to complete the adoption process I was moved and inspired by the experience. People were beyond friendly and willing to forge bonds based on our common connections, and the history and tradition of my daughters' birth country was awe-inspiring. I knew from that trip forward that our family would be committed to learning about China and celebrating its rich traditions and culture. Knowing I was not alone in this passion, AJ Panda was started to help both my family and others learn about and celebrate Chinese culture.
I am often asked about the meaning of our company name... AJ Panda. The initials, A and J, are a tribute to my daughters, AnMei and JiaLi. And since panda bears are a national symbol of China, Panda was chosen to honor China, who honored and blessed my family by allowing us to be the proud parents of two amazing daughters.